The Beehive State’s ski industry continues to add improvements spending millions of dollars in the process.
Association officials estimate that over the last two years there’s has been over a half a billion dollars in infrastructure improvements. All 14 of Utah’s resorts have made some kind of improvement since last season, depending on their budgets.
For example, skiers will see this season:
• Heated seats on The Canyons Orange Bubble chairlift.
• Solitude’s Village now has free Wi-Fi
• Brighton has spent $500,000 on additional snow making equipment.
• Deer Valley has added more snow making guns.
• Snowbird has just completed a major remodel of its Cliff Lodge.
• The Canyons, Powder Mountain, Beaver Mountain Wolf Mountain and Sundance have added more skiable acreage.