- Forty-ninth for the percent of households with one or more person 65 years or older.
- Number one for the percent of households with one or more person under 18 years of age.
- Fifty-first for the percentage of people with a disability.
- Eighth for the percentage of people over 25 who have graduated from high school.
- Twentieth for the percentage of people over 25 with at least a Bachelor's degree.
- Thirty-fourth for the percent of married couples with both spouses in the labor force.
- Forty-eighth for the percentage of children in poverty.
- Twelfth for the percentage of children without health insurance coverage.
- Twentieth for the percentage of the population without health insurance coverage.
- Fifth for the percentage of homes built since 2005.
- Twenty-first for median family income.
- Twenty-second for the percentage of the population that is foreign born.
- First for average household size.
- Forty-ninth for the age of women at first marriage.
- Forty-first for the average travel time to work.
- Eighteenth for the percentage of the population that is white/not Hispanic.
- Sixteenth for the divorce rate for women.
Data for 2009 are available for the state, Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, Washington, and Weber counties. Three-and five-year estimates will be available for the remaining counties in three to four month.
Click here to access the data.